Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beautiful Urithane

Just a fun project using Adobe Illustrator I did a year ago. 


I started out with a picture I found on the internet. I wanted an attractive female longboarder.


The girl on the right was pretty close to what I wanteded.


I photoshopped her face a little, cropped, and then greyscaled.


Then I posterized her face using too many layers.



 I then thresholded the photo six times, using a different threshold amount each time. I did this so I could get six layers, each representing the different levels of light intensity. I only used four of the six though so it wouldn't take so long to finish the project.

I used the images above to make four layers of shapes. I layered the shapes, and then added a final super light color as a fifth layer to finish. Added type.


No comments:

Post a Comment